Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am still here!








Wow I didn't realize it had been that long since I posted last. I guess the business of summer has taken over.
Last week we drove to Indianapolis to switch kids. We picked up Mackenzie from her 3 weeks away with Nana, and dropped off JT for his 2 week adventure. We were also able to visit friends while we were there. It was great fun to visit and see how big everyone's kids are getting.
We saw a wonderful park that we used to go to when we lived there. The Park is so much better now, it has rockin' new equipment, wooded walking trails, and a pond, plus fields for volleyball, soccer and other sports, and I think I saw tennis courts too.
We visited our friends the Honey's Alpaca farm. and Jackson Loved playing with their son Kade (he is 3 months older than Jackson) He also enjoyed loving the alpacas, and dogs on the ranch.
He was very snuggly on this trip and he would hug and love every stuffed animal he could. He also loved playing with the bubble machine at my best friend Jennifer Stumpf''s house.
It was all good fun, but it is always nice to come home!

No comments: