Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monsters everywhere

Remember the monster bathroom that my boys got for Christmas. Well, I am still trying to finish up a few projects to go into the bathroom that I didn't get done in time.

This first picture is really awful, but I couldn't get my model to hold still. I made a hooded towel that is just like one of the monsters on the shower curtain. It is really way too big for Jackson, but he is a growing boy.

Next up we have a monster bath mat. I am really pleased with how this turned out. It really adds some fun in the bathroom.
I made the bath mat using this........A fuzzy trick or treat bag,and this......leftover linoleum from the new basement bathroom, along with some scrap fabric.
Jackson thinks it looks like Cookie Monster so he calls it cookie all the time.

No comments: