Friday, March 26, 2010

Absolute Deliciousness!!


I have a new favorite dish! I have made this a few times now, and everyone loves it (me more than some).

Sweet Pork Taco's with Cilantro Lime Slaw

Now in my opinion, the meat itself is good, but nothing to write home to mom about (Mom, you should still try it), but what really makes this meal is the coleslaw! It gives it just the right POW that it needs! You should really tell your mom about this, and everyone else you know!
My family doesn't eat the slaw, because they are all picky, that just means more for me!!
When I eat this together it is like that sequence in Disney's Ratatouille when the Remy is describing the flavors to his brother, and when you put 2 different flavors together it is like fireworks. It really is that good!!
I found the recipe here at one of my favorite blogs, Make It And Love It

It looks really pretty with the red cabbage, but I usually use the green packaged coleslaw, because it is easier. I also add a little jalapeno and green onions to the slaw, and more lime juice, and my family eats the taco's with cheese. I like to have a little avocado and sour cream with mine too.

I highly recommend giving this recipe a try! It is DELISH!!!



No comments: