Saturday, March 20, 2010

What can you do with $1?

Hello, My name is Stephanie, and I am a clearance shopper. I never was a clearance shopper as a young person, but then I married Him, Mr. Clearance shopper himself, (aka Mr. cheapskate). Now it is my mission to browse the clearance racks at every opportunity I get. I have certain rounds that I make at my regular shopping haunts, places I know where I can find the best deals.

My latest find was a bunch of long sleeve T-shirts for the little guy, and they were only $1. Now That is a bargain, but who wants a plain old T-shirt when you can jazz them up a bit.

Right?

Admit it, you like jazzy clothes too.

So, I took these plain T-shirts, and made these....

front is an appliqued robot.
and back is freezer paper stencil painted
More freezer paper stencil painting.
And more appliques, and the back of the owl shirt says this...
And lastly, we have to have a cool shirt for our birthday,

And our favorite number is 2 of course!!
Now what will you use your $1 for?

No comments: