Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall time fun!!

Today I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch because the kids were out of school, but I got lost. Don't use mapquest for directions, it is often wrong. We ended up going to a corn maze instead. (We will try for the pumpkin patch another time) We had a great time anyway. There were 5 vouchers that we had to collect throughout the maze, and if we collected them all, along with our admission voucher, we got a free small ice cream cone. The kids had fun trying to find all of the voucher boxes throughout the maze. They also liked to play Marco-Polo to see if they could find each other, or me and Jackson. Jackson had fun wandering around, picking up rocks and corn stalks, and tasting them. He decided that muddy rocks don't taste so good, but corn stalks rattle when you shake them. It was a good time had by all, and our ice cream reward was delicious!!



This tree is in my neighbors yard, I just thought I would share the PA colors. Gorgeous!!!

No comments: