Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Days of Summer

OK, sorry I haven't been able to post on here lately, things got really hectic for a while. John made a spur of the moment trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming a couple of weeks ago to help his parents relocate all of their belongings from there to Phoenix where they have a little house. They drove to Arizona, and he spent about a week and a half helping out there. We really missed him, but I don't mind sharing with his parents, they are very important to all of us. John sr. has had poor health and is unable to continue working at the beautiful Willey ranch in Jackson Hole. I know that they will really miss it there. Please keep them in your prayers.
Kenzie and JT both just finished up scouts and girl scouts for the year. They both got a lot of badges that I now need to put on their shirt and sash. John told them to nag me everyday until I do it, I am sure that will be a lot of fun.

I found it difficult to spend much time on the computer with the three kids. Now that summer vacation is here they are really keeping me on my toes. We spent one day with my neice Liz and her husband Brian (they moved here last fall) , kayaking and playing on a lake at a local reservior. It was a lot of fun. It is nice to have a little family here with us. We spend a lot of time together. The mostly just come over to see Jackson and get their baby fix once or twice a week. They really need a kid of their own. Tomorrow we are all going to North Carolina together for a few days. We rented a large cabinthat has plenty of room for all of us. I'm sure it will be fun, and we plan on taking lots of pictures.
Speaking of pictures, check out the new ones that I posted, I especially love the sunglasses.
I will post again when we return from our trip and fill you in on all of the fun details.

No comments: